118TEK

118TEK

Australia

EXP Records

EXP Records

United States

EXP Records is the artist collective consisting of DJs to provide the best in progressive, electro, trance, minimal, deep, and tech house.

The current ...
Dandolion

Dandolion

United Kingdom

Been a DJ since I was 17
Love all kinds of House Music & Trance.
Keep on partying!
Jean Dovy

Jean Dovy

France

Since his childhood, Jean Dovy been always attracted by music. Growing in a family of music lovers, each generation contributes to his basic inspirati...
Four2Seven

Four2Seven

Austria

Started 1996 with a DOS application called "Fasttracker 2", I produced some tracks for private use. Changed to the "ejay" and "music maker" series, I ...
djfabrizia

djfabrizia

United Kingdom

With a passion for Music and an inimitable flair for recognising the power and influence of the right tune, DJ Fabrizia has turned her love of DJ’ing ...
Inaa

Inaa

Bulgaria

Homepage: http://inatatechno.wix.com/inaa#!home/mainPage
Tel: 359 894 482 570
KLR+Priestess

KLR+Priestess

Canada

JSOULPARK

JSOULPARK

France

Director & Creator BWU Radio Soulful House Music Paris

John Soulpark presente : Soul n Pepper radio show
Animation, production et reaalisation John Soul...
Emanuel

Emanuel

Croatia

"You need to learn how to read the dance floor and understand what they want. Its not all about your mixing; its about understanding what the dance fl...
Dj Mac Digital

Dj Mac Digital

United States

Dj Mac Digital Is Taking D Jaying To A New And Future Level On How D jays Mix Now A Days, He Did The TurnTable Thing, He Did The Digital TurnTable Thi...
DJ Lord Heyz

DJ Lord Heyz

United States

Born and raised in NYC
Mixing since the mid-80's
Fluent in vinyl, CD, and MP3
No Loops, No Sync, No Editing,
just good ol' fashioned mixing
Deep House seri...
PLAY, SHARE, ENGAGE. ENDLESS..

MIX.DJ - SOCIAL DJ RADIO
Create your profile to discover, book & share DJ mixes, DJs, artists, labels and connect with hundreds of thousands of people who matter.

And when you are ready, create your own mobile application with your content inside to boost your exposure in the stores !

FREE SIGN UP !
Your Own Profile
Unlimited Streaming
1GB of Upload Space Offered
Manage Favorites
Make Connections
Compete For The Charts