THE GLOBAL DJ NETWORK

Start your network to discover and share DJ mixes, music, videos and much more among hundreds of thousands of DJ's, Artists, Labels & Fans Networks. All over the World.

My Own Network
Unlimited Streaming
1GB of Free Hosting Space
Unlimited Favorites
Unlimited Events
Unlimited Friends & Fans
Connect From PC's, Tablets & Smartphones
Ready For App Stores

...oh, and it's free ;)
500 K FANS . 100 K DJ MIXES . 50 K DJ'S . 10 K LABELS & PRODUCERS..

Start Your Own Network Now !

Sleepwalk

Sleepwalk

Germany

Sleepwalking my whole life, i was beginning to wake up in 1992 at the age of 11.
When i first realized electronic music is the way to reveal myself.
Dru...
Anané Vega

Anané Vega

United States

From the islands off the West Coast of Africa comes the artist Billboard magazine described as
“combining earthiness with glamour and roots-deep house...
DJ Lord Heyz

DJ Lord Heyz

United States

Born and raised in NYC
Mixing since the mid-80's
Fluent in vinyl, CD, and MP3
No Loops, No Sync, No Editing,
just good ol' fashioned mixing
Deep House seri...
Mark Farina

Mark Farina

United States

While exploring his love for the purist forms of House Music, Mark developed his trademark style: Mushroom Jazz; acid jazz infused with the West Coast...
MB Disco

MB Disco

Sweden

What is the common factor between Giorgio Moroder, Ray Mang, Leroy Burgess, Ilija Rudman, Chicken Lips and diskJokke? Well, they are all part of the n...
Mr.V

Mr.V

United States

Since meeting in 1999 as interns working at a recording studio, Alix Alvarez and Victor Font (aka Mr.V) have made an impact on house music worldwide o...
BigMix FM

BigMix FM

Germany

We are a Radio Station for producing and live Mixing. We also play your Mix or yours live DJ Mix on our Radiostream.

Contact us at: info@bigmix-fm.de...
Hanna Hais

Hanna Hais

France

Deep House singer, DJ, producer & remixer.

Bookings: atal@atalmusic.com
brammoolenaar

brammoolenaar

Netherlands

Andrea Fiorino

Andrea Fiorino

Czech Republic

Andrea Fiorino's DJ career began in 1995, at the age of 16, and was motivated by listening to Lorenzo Al Dino's radio show on Austrian CD Internationa...
Suma Records Radio Show

Suma Records Radio Show

Spain

The Best Selection Of House Music
Producido por : Luis Pitti y Alex Roque

Un programa de 60 minutos en el que podrás escuchar las nuevas referenc...
What Else Can We Do For You?

SERVICES

Highly skilled professional services with creative touch
GLASS MASTER STORAGE Upload your audio files, videos, photos and other files and we will fix it for up to 1000 years on a glass master compatible with any CD or DVD player. Keep your files for generations and generations.

DJ MIX MASTERING Nowadays sharing DJ Mixes over the web has become very common and a lot of new DJ's are entering the game every day with awesome skills and music. Applying professional mastering to your DJ Mix will allow you to keep ahead and please your fans.
Track mastering As a DJ you may also be a music producer. In this case you cannot ignore the fact that mastering your audio material is probably one of the keys to success. Give us your audio masters and we will apply the mastering they deserve.

PROFILE CUSTOMIZATION Give yourself the best image: let us customize your profile page to enhance your exposure and attract more people. As an example we can apply your own design to your profile page text, blocks and titles as well as applying the background image of your choice. Almost anything is possible.
Track production Do you know that 100% of the DJList Top100 are producers as well? Let us produce for your the track that will make you different from the others. We will deliver 3 versions of your track: radio edit, club edit and dub edit.

VIDEOMIX PRODUCTION Send us your DJ Mix audio file, and we will transform it into an incredible and exciting one hour videomix that will capture your listeners and incredibly increase your audience.